Basic Pieces Go A Long Way

I've been obsessed with Forever 21 Plus for years, and every year they get better and better.  Right now I trying to stock up on my basic pieces.  I recently picked up this beautiful black asymmetrical dress from Forever 21 Plus.  This dress can transition from day to night easily, and is perfect for work and happy hour after.


To break up the black, I paired the dress with these beautiful holographic faux snake skin strappy sandals from GoJane.

Fashion Tip:  If you're low on funds, trying to save money in the New Year, or just creating a new wardrobe keep basic pieces high on your list of items to buy.  Buying basic pieces are great because you can get multiple uses out of them.  Think about it, people in your office would notice if you wore your rainbow colored button up to work twice in a week.  I'm pretty sure you could get away with wearing solid black slacks or a basic white button up more then once a week.  I hope this tip helps.












Shoes: Sold Out 

No comments