San Diego Style Bloggers Feature - OOTD

Last week I got the exciting news that San Diego Style Bloggers wanted to do a feature on me.  That same weekend I got to meet with fashion blogger Jordan Jones of  www.jjhoneylavender.com at the Dark Horse in North Park, San Diego to chat about me, fashion, my inspirations and my blog for the feature.  I had such a great time, it's always nice to meet someone that shares the same interest as you.  Since this was a fashion feature on a blog about San Diego Style, I wanted to give Cali Chic with my outfit.  To me maxi dresses are a huge staple in California style.  I wore this gorgeous maxi dress by City Chic with a beautiful floral print.  I let the dress do the talking and paired it with simple strappy sandals from Torrid and my fave Micheal Kors Selma bag.  Everything from the outfit, to the interview, to the feature came together so organically.  It was amazing.

Thanks again to San Diego Style Blogger for the feature and Jordan Jones for doing the interview.  My feature is live now at www.sandiegostylebloggers.com go check it out.   







 

Dress
Shoes
Bag

1 comment

Unknown said...

Like your blog. SizeGenie is your personal body scanner . Quickly and accurately take your measurements so you always get the perfect fit when buying clothes online. Body-Cloud is the creator of SizeGenie , with a Kickstarter campaign on the way aiming to change fashion shopping for good.