Home Sweet Home

Monday, October 19, 2015

You always take the beauty and sites of the city you leave in for granted.  This year on my vacation back home to Charleston, SC I decided to take advantage of my city by exploring it as if I was a tourist.  Our first stop was the famous Charleston City Market "The Market".  While there I had to pick up some shrimp and grits and sweet grass flowers.  Downtown Charleston is a must stop if you ever visit Charleston.  After that we took a quick 2 or 3 minute drive to 'The Battery".  The Battery is a beautiful picturesque landmark defensive seawall and promenade in Charleston, SC built during the Civil War (Just a little history for ya'll).  We worked up a sweat and hunger so we headed to Martha Lou's Kitchen and to get some of the best fried chicken, next to my moms she makes the best friend chicken EVER.

I knew this day would be full of walking and eating so I made sure to wear the perfect out.  This outfit is from Charlotte Russe plus and the sandals are from Torrid.




The Market 





Rainbow Row
















0 comments:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)