Home Sweet Home

You always take the beauty and sites of the city you leave in for granted.  This year on my vacation back home to Charleston, SC I decided to take advantage of my city by exploring it as if I was a tourist.  Our first stop was the famous Charleston City Market "The Market".  While there I had to pick up some shrimp and grits and sweet grass flowers.  Downtown Charleston is a must stop if you ever visit Charleston.  After that we took a quick 2 or 3 minute drive to 'The Battery".  The Battery is a beautiful picturesque landmark defensive seawall and promenade in Charleston, SC built during the Civil War (Just a little history for ya'll).  We worked up a sweat and hunger so we headed to Martha Lou's Kitchen and to get some of the best fried chicken, next to my moms she makes the best friend chicken EVER.

I knew this day would be full of walking and eating so I made sure to wear the perfect out.  This outfit is from Charlotte Russe plus and the sandals are from Torrid.




The Market 





Rainbow Row
















No comments