Where's Waldo? At the San Diego Fair

This weekend my husband and I went to the San Diego County Fair.  We had a great time.  For us the fair consists of a lot of walking, game playing, and EATTING so I made sure to dress accordingly.  I wanted to make sure to dress super comfortable but still hip.  Earlier that day I headed over to my local Forever 21 plus and picked up one the coolest Where's Waldo Shirt.  I knew when I saw the shirt it would be great for a laid back chill Fair outing.  I put the whole outfit together by tying my black and red lumber jack shirt around my waist, rocking my City Chic TDF hourglass jeans and slipping on my all black slip on Vans.

                         




























                                            


                                            


No comments