The Perfect Fitting Jean


Having a great pair of jeans is like getting a hug from a good friend and as everyone knows finding the perfect pair of jeans can take time.

When buying a pair of jeans, especially when you’re curvy, there are a lot of things to consider like your body shape, the fit, cut and the price. Personally my struggle in finding that perfect pair of jeans has been long and hard. But thanks to City Chic it’s all over, and I really want to scream it from a mountain top.


City Chic offer their exclusive T.D.F (To Die For) Jeans Collection in 4 different fits; apple, pear, hourglass and booty babe with the most flattering cut for each. They also have boyfriend jeans, acid washed jeans, distressed jeans and more to suit your style and constructed with your body shape in mind.


The best TDF jeans for my body shape are the hourglass jeans. One of the best features of all the TDF jeans is that they come in short and regular lengths. The regular length is perfect for my 5’10 frame, because I can still wear heels and not worry about my jeans appearing high water.


I decided to pair my jeans with two of my favorite City Chic tops.

Since Spring is right around the corner I chose the Strappy Woven Camisole in a beautiful pink for a pop of color, and the Sheer Palm Top for a fun tropical feel.






No comments